Warn 2500# Winch
This is the winch you want when you need to pull up to 2,500 lbs. using wire rope. As the industry standard, this unit is great for pulling a heavy load or recovering a stuck UTV. Features include the Warn patent-pending brake to hold you on steep inclines, a reliable all-metal 3-stage planetary geartrain, an efficient electrical system that allows for longer pulls with minimal battery drain, and a Mini-rocker switch for great control.
Winch mounting kit NOT INCLUDED
- Includes tree trunk protector & D shackle.
- 2500 lb pulling capacity.
- 50 ft of durable 3/16 wire rope.
- All metal 3 stage planetary gear train.
- Fully sealed to keep out the elements.
- Patented disc brake for excellent control.
- Short throw clutch.
- Mini-rocker switch.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Capacity: 2500 lbs. (1134 kgs)
- No-load Linespeed: 18 ft./min. (5.5m/min)
- Full-load Linespeed: 5 ft./min. (1.5 m/min)
- Motor*: 12V DC, .9 hp (.7 kW) permanent magnet, Sealed
- Control: Sealed mini-rocker control switch
- Geartrain: All-metal 3-stage planetary
- Gear Ratio: 154:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding pin and ring gear
- Brake: patented disc brake
- Rope: 50' Aircraft-grade Wire 3/16" diameter (15m, 5mm diam.)
- Drum Diameter/Length: 2.0"/2.9" (52mm / 74mm)
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery*: 12 Amp/hour minimum
- Battery Leads: 8 gauge
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (valid in USA and Canada only)
- Winch Weight: 15.6 lbs. (7.1 kgs)
- Winch Dimensions: 13.1" L x 4.5" D x 4.7" H (33.3cm L x 12cm D x 12cm H)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76 x 124mm)