Black Rhino Performance Returns
We want you to be satisfied. We warranty our products for 30 days from the date of sale (invoice date). No goods will be accepted for credit unless returned in original packaging, with a copy of the invoice and an RMA number written clearly on the outside of the box. Please call our Customer Services to get an RMA number for your return merchandise. A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returned goods unless returned because of defect or an error on our part. The fee may be waived if an order is placed for a value of 120% of the return. Shipping damage must be noted on the carrier's documents then reported to BRP within 24 hours. Notify BRP immediately regarding any shortages or mis-shipments. Special ordered items are non-refundable.
How to Return an Order
1) Return the part in the original box with the RMA number marked on the outside.
2) Package the returned items properly When shipping merchandise back to us, please wrap the part(s), place in a sturdy box and secure with tape. Do not leave the part(s) loose in the package. Parts scratched or damaged in return shipping due to inadequate packaging will not be accepted.
3) All returns must be sent pre-paid. We strongly suggest you ship by U.S. Mail or by UPS Ground. All foreign returns must be authorized in advance. No collect shipments will be accepted.
4) Insure the returned part for its full value to protect yourself against loss.
5) Send all returns to:
Black Rhino Performance
9303 Bond Avenue
El Cajon, CA 92021
4) We cannot accept returns on special ordered parts.